Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this Privacy Notice to explain our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by .
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you of how Oscamp, LLC (“Company” or “we” or “our” or “us”) collects, uses and discloses the personal information we collect from you when you visit (the “Website” or “Site”), or any other website that we own or operate, our email newsletters, and any other applications and services owned and operated by us, including online subscriptions and other product offerings (collectively referred to as the “Services”), and to any other services that display this Privacy Notice.
It also serves to inform you of how such information will be used by us, our Business Partners, and/or other persons or entities with whom such information may be shared, as well as your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of such information and the security procedures that we have implemented to protect your privacy. Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how it will be handled. By continuing to use the Services, you expressly agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice, as amended from time-to-time by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion. You further agree to regularly review this Privacy Notice to ensure that you are familiar with Company’s most-current policies and practices. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you must not use the Services.
If required by law, we will make reasonable efforts to contact you about material changes or updates to this notice: if you have provided us with an email address, you agree that we may email you a notice regarding such changes or updates; if you have not provided us with an email address, you agree to view this page periodically and when our site informs you that this Privacy Notice has been updated.
WHAT THIS NOTICE APPLIES TO
This notice applies to information we collect:
- On the Services;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Privacy Notice; and
- When you provide information to us when requesting services.
This Privacy Notice also applies to information collected by us offline, whether in writing or orally (if recorded) or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party, or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- That personally identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that would allow you to be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but does not identify you individually, such as the languages you speak or can read; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
We collect this information in several ways, either:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you use the Services. Automatically collected information may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services, such as our various Contact forms on our Services. This includes information you provide at the time of registering to use our Services or suggest a business. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Services with our business partners;
- Your navigation across the Services.
You may also provide information to be posted or displayed on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services and third parties, such as customer comments and reviews (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
While navigating through and interacting with our Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns that are not tied to your user profile, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the Services; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and type of browser.
We may use automatic data collection technologies to gather information about your online activities on our Services over time and across third-party websites or other online services for behavioral tracking. For example, we may use various widgets and other tracking technologies to understand how you use the Services and what information you search for.
Automatically collected information may include personal information or non-personal information that we associate or link to personal information that we collect in other ways, including from third parties. This helps us improve our Services and deliver a better and more personalized service, including allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they might use them. If you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services;
- To deliver our review services to you;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent; and
- To comply with any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances, rules, directives, or statutes.
If you choose to opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please disable cookies used by our website or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing emails you may receive from us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ad Practitioners’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ad Practitioners about our Services users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions or Privacy Notice and other agreements; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ad Practitioners, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Marketing Emails. You can review and change your personal information in our marketing systems by using the unsubscribe function on our marketing emails.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or use the opt-out feature in the email.
Inclusion of third-party websites on or through our Services in no way constitutes an express or implied endorsement of such websites’ policies or notices.
METHODS USED TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use HTTPS to protect the confidentiality of your personal information including the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and/or TLS (Transport Layer Security). We also use password encryption to protect all of the information stored in our database. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of its information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
Our Services use commercially reasonable technologies, processes and procedures to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all personal data.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and no data system can guarantee that it is free from error. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant that it will be safe from theft, loss, damage, and/or corruption. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. By using our Services, you hereby agree that Company and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, insurers, attorneys, vendors, agents and representatives, shall not be liable for any theft, loss, damage and/or corruption to your information, including but not limited to your personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, in this Privacy Notice, or on our Terms and Conditions.
You have the right to know what data is being collected from you, where it’s being processed, how it’s being used, how long it is stored for, and who we share the information with. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party have a legitimate interest in doing so, you have the right to object to that use. However, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services or our services. You may also request that we transfer or erase your personal data.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you, or suggest you may be charged, for services;
- Impose penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of services.
Changes to Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. If we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will immediately post the updated notice on our website and update the notice’s effective date. Any such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted, unless otherwise stated in the change. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.